Prominently sited by the main road into north London, 2 miles south-east of Watford town centre. The chancel is by James Neale dating from 1891. The nave of 1911 is by G.H. Fellowes-Prynne as is the apsidal war memorial chapel of 1921. The west window and one in the north aisle are by Henry Holiday.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon