Replacing the old church in Chapel Lane, it lies at the north end of the village street. It was designed by Carpenter and Ingelow and built in 1882-83.. the west end was added 1907-08. The building incorporates remains of the old church and an arcade from Tring parish church.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon