The former inter-denominational chapel of the former Shenley Mental Hospital that closed in 1998. Its huge site is now covered by modern housing and a pleasant park at whose north edge sits this large building of 1938. The architects were W.T. Curtis and D. Robertson. It is now used as a community hall.
The Old Chapel, Porters Park Drive, Shenley Park