A spread out village between Baldock and Stevenage. Originally a cruciform Norman church it retains the lower tower and arch structure, but with a later south aisle and an ill matched neo Norman brick chancel added in 1840 by Thomas Smith.
Find Places, Architects & Themes
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel, Queenswood School, Shepherd’s Way, Brookmans Park
- Campus Church, Hyde Way, Welwyn Garden City (Independent Baptist)
- Cemetery Chapel, Ashwell
- National Children’s Home Chapel (Former), Highfield Oval, Harpenden now Youth With A Mission (YWAM)
- Woollensbrook Cemetery & Crematorium, Hertford Road, Hoddesdon