This building, now house, predates its use as a church by many years. It was built as the squash court for Moffats a local large house. It was purchased in 1948 and an appeal for £1,500 in 1949 to convert it to a chapel, succeeded and conversion started in 1950 with consecration in 1951. It lasted until the 1990s, being converted to a house around 1997. This conversion added the street level windows.