Home » Parker, Charles » Christ Church (former), Verulam Road, St Albans

Christ Church (former), Verulam Road, St Albans

Find Places, Architects & Themes

Make the pictures bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Built in 1850 as a Roman catholic church, it became Anglican in 1859 and has also been a Methodist church. Since the 1980s it is in use as offices. The architect was Charles Parker. The same design was also used in Kingston upon Thames in Surrey

st_albans_christ_church_former181114_1 st_albans_christ_church_former181114_4
st_albans_christ_church_former181114_6  st_albans_christ_church_former181114_9
 st_albans_christ_church210714_  st_albans_christ_church_former181114_5

Listed buildings details

Advertisements